Collection: Saka Alkaline Water
Saka Water rises from a pure, remote and protected aquifer. Bottled at source under ultra-hygienic conditions, Saka is untouched from source to bottle, leaving it as nature intended it. The unique source of Saka is located in the Keremali Mountains of the Sakarya Province in Turkey, away from industrial, agricultural lands and settlements. The quality of the water and natural composition is officially recognized by SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS and NSF which helps to ensure that Saka is compliant with all regulations in the 25 countries that it is sold in.
The bottling facility has been developed with state of the art technology and it is one of the fastest bottling plants in Europe and Asia producing up to 20 bottles per second. Saka’s bottling capacity is 1 Billion Liters annually. Saka is produced with respect to ISO 22000 Food Safety-HACCP, ISO 9001:2000 and TSE regulations.
What are the Benefits of Drinking Saka Alkaline Water?
- Certified Purity - Saka’s purity of water and Natural Mineral contents is officially Certified by SHS and The Fresenius Institute.
- 100% Natural Alkaline - Saka is a Premium Natural Alkaline Mineral Water with an outstanding 8.22pH Alkaline balance. Nothing added and nothing taken away.
- Eco-Friendly Bottles - Saka Bottles are BPA Free, BPS Free, BPF Free, Plasticiser Free, Phthalates Free, Collapsible and 100% Recyclable. Easy to carry, crush and recycle.
- Saka is a Multi- Award Winning 100% Natural Alkaline Water, Sourced from a pure, remote and protected Spring, a special source of refreshment that will awaken your senses and inner being.
- Saka has a pH level of 8.22 that is naturally enriched with natural key minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Bicarbonates, Fortunately, Saka is also low in Sodium which is better for your health.